Installation and setup is easy and requires no special tools. Download the Installation Guide to view detailed, step-by-step instructions.
- Unplug your garage door opener.
- Locate the controller and power adapter and grab your stepladder.
- Clean and wipe dry your selected mounting location, either on the garage door opener or a nearby surface. Mount using the adhesive strip on the back of the controller. TIP: The controller should be mounted within 6 feet of the garage door opener and a power source.
- Locate the opener cable and plug the black connector into the opener port on the controller.
- Using your screwdriver, connect the other end of the opener cable to your garage door opener push button terminals. If there are already other wires present, the opener cable and push button wires, one wire from each cable can be twisted together to share the same terminals.
See the pull down menu below to identify the push button terminals for your garage door opener.