Changing the name of a door can easily be done within the beam Home, mobile app.
1. Tap “Settings” on the door you would like to rename
2. Tap “Edit Door Name”
3. Enter the new name
4. Tap “Save”
To view your door’s activity for the last seven days:
1. Tap “Settings” on the door you wish to view
2. Tap “View All Activity”
Only the account owner (the account which was used to setup the Smart Garage Door Controller) can view door activity. Invited users cannot view activity.
1. Go to Account Settings in the beam Home app
2. Scroll down and tap “Change Password”
3. Enter your old password and then the new password.
4. Tap “Change Password”
5. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to finish updating your password
1. Open the beam Home, app & navigate to the My Account screen.
2. Under the Security section, tap “Pin Code” .
3. Enter a four-digit pin code.
1. Open the beam Home, and navigate to the My Account screen.
2. Under the Security section, tap “Reset Pin Code”.
3. Enter your account password (not your pin code).
4. Enter a new four-digit pin code.
Follow the steps below to register additional controllers to your existing account without having to log out and return to setup.