PRO SERIES GARAGE DOOR OPERATOR
BATTERY BACKUP GARAGE DOOR OPERATOR
This operator comes with a Li-polymer or Lead-acid Battery Backup power supply. The battery backup power supply fits conveniently into the holster on the operator. The battery is visible, indicates its level of charge and is easily accessible and removable for remote recharging. A motion detector on the holster activates the LED lighting when someone enters the garage. Plus, LED lighting on the holster illuminates the garage during a power outage.
• Quiet 12V DC motor
• Available with a heavy-duty chain drive or durable belt drive
• Maintenance-free power train and rail system does not require periodic lubrication
• 100W courtesy lighting
• 5-year motor and 1-year parts warranty
• Battery: Lithium–Polymer
• Performance under Battery Power: Power for ~70 cycles after 12-hr standby (new & fully charged, room temperature, balanced 8'x7' sectional door)
• Effective Battery Life: 4-years
• Use Cycles: ~3,000 use cycles (new & fully charged battery, room temperature, balanced 8’x7’ door)
• Charge Time: 8 hours (trickle charge in holster)
• Battery: Lead-Acid
• Performance under Battery Power: Power for ~20 cycles after 12-hr standby (new & fully charged, room temperature, balanced 8'x7' sectional door)
• Effective Battery Life: 2-years
• Use Cycles: ~300 use cycles (new & fully charged battery, room temperature, balanced 8’x7’ door)
• Charge Time: 24 hours (trickle charge in holster)
BATTERY BACK-UP FEATURES
• For your safety & security—LEDs Light the Garage When Under Battery Power
• LED Indicators Show Battery Status
• Protection: Built-in Current and Overload
• Recharge Battery: In Holster or Offline with Plug-In Transformer
• Meets CA SB969 regulation
requiring all garage door openers to be installed with at battery backup after July 1, 2019. FOR MORE ON CA REQUIREMENTS
• Photo-eye Safety System with heavy-duty brackets for added stability, reliably reverses the door if the beam is broken
• ClearCom® Remote Control cuts through radio interference with dual burst technology that transmits your code to a frequency agile receiver.
• Stable Radio Code enables radio controls to program to all HomeLink® systems
• Motion Detected LED Lighting LEDs illuminate when motion is detected...even when the power is out
• Safety Reverse of a closing door when obstructed and Safety Stop of an opening door
• Emergency Quick Release for safety
• 2-Button ClearCom® Remote Control Comes with a convenient visor or wall mount and it’s small enough to fit into your pocket or purse. Open up to two Guardian garage door openers.
• Deluxe Door Control Console Opens your door, turns on the lights and sets the remote control security lockout from one convenient location.
Model Numbers Description
715BBU: 12V DC Operator Head with Li-polymer Battery and Holster
BBU: Lithium-polymer Battery Backup Power Supply
715B: 12V DC Operator Head with Lead-acid Battery and Holster
STDBAT: Lead-acid Battery Backup Power Supply
Use this operator only with residential sectional garage doors.