PRO SERIES GARAGE DOOR OPERATOR
RESIDENTIAL JACKSHAFT GARAGE DOOR OPERATOR
Create more space in your garage while enjoying enhanced security. The built-in LED lighting brightly illuminates any garage. An electromagnetic motion detector in the operator activates the LED lighting when someone enters the garage. An optional battery backup power supply fits conveniently in a case under the operator.
• Quiet 12V DC motor
• Designed to open doors up to 850 lbs. and 14 ft. in height
• Nominal speed: 8.9 in/s up & 7.3 in/s down
• 1500 lumen LED courtesy lighting
• Lifetime motor and 1-year parts warranty
• Automatic deadbolt door lock secures the door on closing
• Operates with or without a cable tension monitor
• Strong enough to operate a 54" high-lift door
• Motion activated LED courtesy lighting
• Hardened steel collar
• Photo-eye Safety System with heavy-duty brackets for added stability, reliably reverses the door if the beam is broken
• ClearCom® Remote Control cuts through radio interference with dual burst technology that transmits your code to a frequency agile receiver.
• Stable Radio Code enables radio controls to program to all HomeLink® systems
• Motion Detected LED Lighting LEDs illuminate when motion is detected
• Safety Reverse of a closing door when obstructed and Safety Stop of an opening door
• Emergency Quick Release for safety
• 3-Button ClearCom® Deluxe Remote Control Comes with a convenient visor clip. Open up to three Guardian garage door openers.
• Deluxe Door Control Console Opens your door, turns on the lights and sets the remote control security lockout from one convenient location.
OPTIONAL BATTERY BACKUP
• Battery Backup Kit: Includes case, battery & hardware
• Battery: 12V Non-spillable Lead-acid
• Performance under Battery Power: Power for ~40 cycles after 12-hr standby (new, fully charged, room temp., balanced 8'x7' sectional door)
• Effective Battery Life: 2-years
• Use Cycles: ~100 use cycles (new & fully charged battery, room temperature, balanced 8’x7’ door)
• Charge Time: 24 hours (trickle charge in case)
BATTERY BACK-UP FEATURES
• LED Indicators Show Battery Status
• Protection: Built-in Current and Overload
• Meets CA SB969 regulation requiring all garage door openers to be installed with at battery backup after July 1, 2019.
View segments of the video:
Model Numbers Description
928: Operator Powerhead with Lock, Cable Tension Monitor, Photo-eyes, Collar, Remote Control and Deluxe Console
B5A928: Battery Backup Power Supply Kit
B5A: 12V Battery
Use this operator only with residential sectional garage doors.