PRO SERIES GARAGE DOOR OPERATOR
MUSIC GARAGE DOOR OPERATOR
Bluetooth® enabled speakers are integrated into a quiet and smooth running garage door opener. It's a garage door opener, music sound system and speaker phone all built into one. It's ideal for homeowners who spend a lot of time working or entertaining in their garage.
FCA BLUETOOTH® ENABLED AUDIO FEATURES
• Dual Speakers from First Chair Acoustics are integrated into the operator motor head
• Easy to Pair with Bluetooth® or NFC
• Speakerphone with built-in microphone
• Control Volume from the door control console or your phone
• 3/4HPe DC motor for extra power to lift heavier doors
• Available with a heavy-duty chain drive or durable belt drive
• Maintenance-free power train and rail system does not require periodic lubrication
• 200W courtesy lighting
• 5-year motor and 1-year parts warranty
• Photo-eye Safety System with heavy-duty brackets for added stability, reliably reverses the door if the beam is broken
• Stable Radio Code enables radio controls to program to all HomeLink® systems
• Safety Reverse of a closing door when obstructed and Safety Stop of an opening door
• Emergency Quick Release for safety
• 2-Button Remote Control
Comes with a convenient visor or wall mount and it’s small enough to fit into your pocket or purse. Open up to two Guardian garage door openers.
• Premium Speaker & Door Control Console with Microphone
NFC pairing, control speaker volume, advance the playlist or hang-up your phone as well as open your door, turn on the lights and set the remote control security lockout from one convenient location.
This product contains a CR coin cell lithium battery which contains perchlorate material. Special handling may apply. See www.disc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate
Keep away from small children. If battery is swallowed, promptly see a doctor. Do not try to recharge this battery. Disposal of this battery must be in accordance with your local waste management and recycling regulations.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks bynADH Guardian USA LLC is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.”